Tuesday, January 20, 2009

1st BLACK President...!

Today was One of my favorite days... I got to watch our first African American President be Sworn in! We watched it all day today at school! I really like the way the Obama never is like vote for me because im black.... In every one of his speeches ive watched he was never been like im the best oh oh pick me... He always was really careful of the things he said about race && what he was going to change. We hope and pray that change has come... Now the Change is has come like they say! Yes we can & together yes we will!!! YES WE CAN AND TOGETHER YES WE WILL!





























This lady here is my role model... I love Oprah... She is one of the most talented and smart ladies... Ive come to a decision about my life... I wont change like every body else... If we we to have about ten more Oprah's all our finacial problems will be fixed & no people will be out on streets. Unless thats what they really want to do... welll this is what i really think... Some day in life i want to meet Oprah Winfrey & be just like her!

~Keosha

No comments:

Post a Comment