Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Oh well for my new years we went out to natalies sister and laws house and celebrated! we had lots of fun! We popped fire crackers and ate lots of food! Do i look fat? Just kiddin! I I nevermind!




Here I am again posing for tha cam! CHEESE! get my smile on! I must have been born with glitter in my veins cause ive benn shinin every since! Or lts think back was i drop in a box of glitter? B~cuz i am alill bit co-co! lol





Let my Shinnin begin! here i am with a sparkler on new years! I just love dangerous things that are loud and explosive idnt that great? I also like guns and Fire! My mom always says i should have beeen a lil boy! But im okay being a tough Girl! I always play foot ball with the boys and just have alot of fun! Most of the time its playing rough with others!



No comments:

Post a Comment