Thursday, May 7, 2009

-[$$$)Ha AlMoSt SuMmeR[!!!)

Yes, We are the BRONCO'S WHOOOO! Just kiddin people dont worry I havent changed and im not! Those Cheer leaders are good people! There not all stuck up like you see in movies! Ive started cheerleading already! Its soo awesome! i love it! Band is going very great! I Have a Flute solo by myself because im 1st chair of course! Its awesome becuase i had to learn a whole song by myself no trainer or anything! But not to worry cause it was so easy for me! Wasnt even a challenge[!!!) Ugh let me take that back... just kiddin it was hard but i got it very well! Sports ughhh thats going good too but, my legs hurt!!! its fun while it last until my legs start to hurt and its all over! I just thought id let yall know how everything was going in my every day life bye now!
-[$)Keosha_09

1 comment:

  1. A solo! Thats my girl!! I am so proud of you! I can't wait to see you cheerleading! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete