Monday, September 14, 2009

Keosha La'Teia [ Just That Random Week of Excitement.)






This Week was usual. I ughm had my first day of CheerLeading. It was Horrible, Hot and humid. I got a Bad SunBurn That Hurt So Freakin Bad. Mhy Hair Was All Sweated Out. _+&&nd You Know how We Are About Our hair ladies. We Won our second volleyball game. I Scored a little over 15pts in the first half. Because im A Center and i get most blocks on bad hits and spikes. The End of the Week Was Good I HAd my First Bif Spanish Test and I Passed. Then I Got a necklace From a Special Sombody=) For my Birthday Saturday at the movies it is so pretty. But ughm ill get back to that a little later. If its bothering you and you really wanna know who that person is just ask. But anyways ughm I had a gret week over all. Got to talk to my California Family. But yeah I think thats it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment