Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Chubbby Cheeeeeek's:D




Well, Yes This Is my Best Friend From 1st Grade(; Candice Marie, She has a very deep place in my heart where if she hurts, I hurt too. In Fact At one point in time I thought I had lost her and I cried. But thats besides the point. I Know for a fact I havent even spent time with her for over an year. I guess were just growing apart. Idk though but yes, she is still the best ever. Its like I dont even like know her any more; ha, it was like yesterday when we were playing barbie's together or fighting over building blocks or who got to clean up at her dads house. ha, But really and trully no matter how far away we are i will still love her all the same. She means very much to me. I have very many closest friends but none are compared to her;

1 comment:

  1. Aww thats so sweet KE. She is a very special friend, tell her I said HI! I likethese pictures! Candice will always be your friend like me and Jill, sometimes you may drift off, but then you can pick up again like no time has even passed. That is a good friend!! Love you, girlie!

    ReplyDelete