Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Un dia tipico [Just A Ordinary Day)








Well Ive Been Through Lots This Week. . Uqhm Its Been Kinda Emotional :( :) :/ :D :p :/ :( (: :| :'( Well Volley Ball Is About To End This Week. . Basket Ball Is Starting Monday And im So Excited. . This Week Has Been Emotional Because Im Stil Going Throuqh The Stage Where You Find Your Real Friends. . I Started Putting Others Feelings Before Mines And They Took Advantage of Me And Walked All Over Me Like Dirt. . Hmm Welp Thats When The Keosha La'Teia Person Had to Come Back Out And Keep Herself First. . Evn Thouqh Thats Not How It Supposed To be. . Sometimes It Has To be That Way. . Life Gets More Complicated Every Day. . I Walk This World Alone. :( I Still Love Everybody Thouqh;

2 comments:

  1. my sweet girl you are NEVER alone! don't forget the ones who LOVE you so much! Life does get hard and no one is perfect, people let you down ALL the time! Because everyone is imperfect. We have to forgive. And move on. Encouraging one another.You will get out of any relationship what YOU put into it. It takes work to have good friendships. Make good decisions my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW those babies are so freakin cute!! I want to give them kisses! Deasia is so big! Jaraiah too! I bet they adore you!!

    ReplyDelete