Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Really ? Girls, Girls, Girlssssssssss !





Blah, Blahh, Blahh, Blah, Blah ! I Have Been Just Overwhelmed With Some Teenage Girls This Week ! Now That I Come To Think About It, We And Evn I' Are Horrible In A Way ! But Every Generation Is Unique In Its Own Way. So I Have No Say! Hmm, Especially The Ones That Dont Evn Try ! It Makes ME So Mad When Evn I Know They Have Alot Of Talent ! Im Getting Really Upset
. . So Uqhh Yes My Weeks Bee Okay ! Just A Little Tough In Spanish ! Uqh I Used Tah Love It Whn It Was Easy But Now Its Not So Enjoyable ! And Thats Just Not Me But I Geuss People Change From Time To Time ! Alqebras Hard But Is Easy Because Its Meant To Be Ahh Challenge. Basketball. . Has Been Enjoyable My Most Favorite Thinq Ever Beside Church ! Anyways Im Out!

3 comments:

  1. I LOve you!! What are you doing for Thanksgiving?

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are having it with my parents and , Hannah and James, aunt debbie and uncle sony, Jill and her dad and sis and some family coming in town...wanna come?

    ReplyDelete