Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wow. . Dreams Do Come True ( :



Wow. . I Remember Just About Ahh Year Aqo, I Had One Of The Weirdest Dreams While I Was Sleeping; Hmm. . It Was About Ahh Person That Has Been My Best Friends For Like 6 or 7 Years(: [ Every Since The Freakin Like 3rd Grade ) It Was Ahh Dream That We Were Datinqq And Out At Like Prom Dance. . Hmm I Was Like No I Dnt Like Him All Like That But It Turns Out That About Just About Ahh Year Later I Do(: It All Started The Very First Day Of 8th Grade. .

[Heres The Post)

http://keoshalee.blogspot.com/2009/11/my-brother.html

Hmmm. . I Think This Is VERY INTERESTING (: I Never Evn Thouqht Of Us Like This. . It Really Weird How I Could Like Someone Alot And Then Like Someonee Ahh WHOLE LOT (: But I Think Its Just Because Weve Been Reall Close For Ahh Long Period Of Time;

No comments:

Post a Comment