Thursday, February 12, 2009

JUNE!{EVERYDAY I LOOK AT YOU BABE I KNOW ...}






June everyday I look at your pics I get so happy because I know that youll make a difference in This world....because you have the most wonderful parents... everyday I pray that you will grow spiritually into the name of the lord. Because he will love you always and forever... just like me and your family... Some time i wonder will you be stuck to my side if you knew how to walk??? i Hope you do because my little sis is getting older ... You are the most gorgeous! & you have one of e most prettiest smiles just like me and i cant wait until you get teeth!





And your mom the most wonderful person ive ever meet im telling you girl you will never get tired of her. Trust me! She will always have something planned to do. I always do.! She meet me when I was only 4 years old ha yah I know very young and a long time. 8 years... Hey since she is really reading i just wnt yall to know i will love yall always and forever no matter what happens or what i do.. I will always love you because of how much i love yall and for who you are!_ Urs only Keyke{keychain}

1 comment:

  1. Key,
    I have tears rolling down my cheeks! That is the sweetest note I have ever gotten! I love you too sweetheart!! I have two beautiful daughters ( I tell everyone that)! I am so blessed! June is so blessed to have such a sweet big sister! I know she will be glued to your side some day!

    ReplyDelete