Thursday, February 12, 2009

Makes me want to cry...




The world misery makes me want cry.... There's so many people in need Living in a world full of greed..With so little right.. So much wrong...for my generation..for EVERY nation.. For the hungry children ...Send the medicine...With the riches in the world...I just don't understand why...And it makes me want to just Cry...so many eyes has gone blind...So little on peoples mind..Povertey in east and west...So much in-difference... All the suffering I see. For all the diseases...Say a pretty please..For the families in New Orleans...And Policies that make me wanna just cry...When I read the news...I get so confused...Why Can't they find a cure Forb the genesides and the war...It makes me wanna just cry... Today me &&nd my friends were talkin about how there are so many people dying because, their sick, gangs, and just so many crimes in the world... I always get sad and it makes me want to just cry... People always ask me what I wanna do for a living I really dont know... but for a fact i will make a difference in this world and in others lives too. So IF your WONDERING WHATs my dream its to make a difference!







HAHAHAH! LOOK AT THE PAINTING IN THE BACKGROUND ME AND NAT DID IT WHEN I WAS 7 YEARS OLD... ITS STILL HERE AND ALWAYS GONNA STAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment