Saturday, March 7, 2009

kEoShA'S thA GrEatEst;]


Ha this week ha s been a very great week for me! What about you??? I Have been doing a new project on building a shelter so that I can survive on Mars in. This project is about mars because NASA'S next mission is mission to mars and that's our mission this year for the Academy school I go to "Odyssey Academy". The kids that I am with today learning with will possibly go up on the mission to mars for NASA. That's why I wrote a letter to the senator's about not delaying the mission to mars about two weeks ago. Hoping that it made it there successfully through the mail;] These things mean allot to me you and everybody else and everybody else to come! The future matter's because someday you will make a difference like other are and are trying to! And Remember I love you and god loves you;] u will always have a friend! -Keosha



No comments:

Post a Comment