Monday, March 9, 2009

{Band} Yes, Im A flute player;]




Yeah im the 1st chair flute player. I really like it alot because its new to me and im enjoying Band because its fun and I get to show off and teach others to get better. Helping is good and its okay if you showoff but, afterwards just dont brag about it. Band is becoming better everyday theres not a day i dont learn something new altough most kids go home and their parents say "What did you learn today". They say "NOTHING" thats usuall for most because i say it all the time unless i really want to talk about it. I think the more and more I play and learn i fall in love with music. Yes you do have to be good at math to understand written music;] I just thought id share this with you all thanks;]
~Keosha

2 comments:

  1. Keke this is so cute. I just laughed outloud at how you said you could show off if you don't brag! Isn't showing off a form of bragging? I am so proud of my baby girl all grown up playing music in the band and loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I love the pics and I love your new profile pic at the top!!

    ReplyDelete